Sinister: Is it wicked, Not-ting-ham?

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 8 12:23:22 GMT 2007

The Hottodir said:
>Greetings from Nottingham.  We don't have picnics here, or
>bowling, or B&S gigs; for that matter.  We do have gun crime
>though, and more bars and restaurants than any other city
>centre in Europe, apparently.

I used to live in Nottingham, and there is definitely bowling -
in fact, the Nottingham AMF is, or at least used to be one of the
most well-maintained bowling alleys in the country.  It even has
a bowling shop inside, and in it there was a guy called Mario
who had a crazy gadget that measures your fingers if you ever
want to get him to put snug-fitting holes in your balls, with his
massive tool.

However it was a bit of a bowling alley for bowling people, unlike
our local bowl for local people here in Finsbury Park - I went
with my flatmate last Sunday and there was a KIDS' DISCO PARTY.

It was amazing, KIDS everywhere, "This is the kind of moment
when you wish you were a paedophile", somebody said.

The Disco was FUCKING GREAT, there was Cha Cha Slide: kids can
be very obedient as long as you give them instructions in the
form of a crap tune.

Then it was the FAST FOOD SONG.  Let's eat to the beat! A Pizza
Hut a Pizza Hut Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.

If only they played the coming across chris song also though.

Speaking of songs:

David Giordanella said
>pineforest crunch are from sweden, so many fab groups from
>there i've noticed...

I kept reading it as the "Pinefox Crunch" and I'm not sure if
I (want to) know what on Earth one of those would be.

Ken
P.S.: Hi Christiaan!  I can't believe you said you were doing
it but you didn't actually do it... Annie is a girl...  I like
girls... I want them to like me but they don't... Maybe on
Valentine's Day they will though... I'll give them a nice V.D.
surprise lol... reply to me....

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the message to mail.administrator at uclh.nhs.uk.  We have scanned this email before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.
We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.  NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any failure to follow this advice.  University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH).