Sinister: I love my karaoke (SINISTER COMPETITION)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 28 16:07:21 GMT 2007

Hey sinnamons,

Alright, my buds?  Hope you're all feeling spicy.

I've found this cool thing - it's too late, really, to enter the REAL
competition:
http://www.matadorrecords.com/belle_and_sebastian/contest.html

BUT you still get to download this karaoke version of Dress Up In You.

SO: how about it, let's do a sinister competition - use the mp3 there to
sing your version of Dress Up In You, and send an mp3 to NOT this email,
but here.

dressupinchu at gmail.com

Or, if you are not able to record yourself singing mp3, and want to send
me a taped version or something, then email that same address and I'll
tell you where to post it.

The entries will be judged on a loose set of subjective criteria, like,
whether it's good, creative, fun, bonkers, etc.  In other words whether
I like it or not.

Winner will get a mystery prize.  It's gonna be good.  Plus, all entries
will (if you want) be posted on an archive site, to be enshrined
forever.  Good ey??

Ceylonara!
Ken

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the message to mail.administrator at uclh.nhs.uk.  We have scanned this email before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.
We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.  NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any failure to follow this advice.  University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH).