Sinister: Wii-nter woox-360

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 5 17:43:24 GMT 2007

She had a strike at the score of 24
It could have been a brilliant score
Bowling hooks on a lane that was too well oiled
A bowling lane with 3 friends who had gone before

She challenged everyone to a game
But the sinisters all backed down
And they bought another round
Cos she drank and swore and bowled
out of turn she was Gayle E Anderson

--

He had a strike at the score of 64
It could have been a brilliant score

He wore the hat of an emperor
And his name was Robin Stout
He didn't drink no Famous Grouse
When the steak sauce came to view
Did they get to see the real Chu?

--

He had a strike at the score of 84
It could have been a brilliant score

Pulling the wool, playing the pool, it's no wonder that
The winner's staying on tonight
But the dude he sent away
Was the only one who stayed
With a cue and a decent chalk
You can tell by the way he looked, he is sorry and resigned
As Sam pots the black for the final time.

Or something.  Erm yeah International Sinister Bowling Day London
Division had fun last Saturday, met up and got drunk and bowled and
played pool and all that!

In other news: Wii is so much fun.  I played with my flatmate's wii.  I
waggled the wii-stick about and everything.

xx

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.