Sinister: You left me aching for something more

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sat Jan 6 00:45:11 GMT 2007

Sinister.

What a week! Sinister International Bowling. Getting attacked by a gate(fall
down the stairs one week, attacked by a gate the next!). Glasgow. Losing my
purse on train home from Glasgow next day. Then getting home and my goddamn
car breaking. The handbrake went and now the brakes have went! Its going to
the garage tomorrow but I'll need to borrow money to pay for it because I
LOST MY PURSE. Le Sigh.
AND I ordered a heap of body jewellery from an American company on the net
that I have used before (much cheapness). Anyhoo I ordered the wrong number
of spikes (3, I need 6) and all 6 bars I ordered are the wrong length and I
can't return them because it very specifically says....'You can not return
things if its your own stupid fault you ordered the wrong size' Bah!

Happiness is a double chocolate chip muffin heated til the chips melt.
You'll close your eyes when you eat it.

For the first time in some years I got out my old bag with the hundreds of
badges and within 2 hours I had lost two! One was an old favourite...it
simply said 'A R S E'.
It fell right from the spot my 3..6..9 badge once fell.

In the event of there ever being another Sinister Bowling I have decided to
get some practice in to save coming to spectacularly last again. So I went
bowling last night! We played three games, because if you played three games
you got a free drink. Hurrah! Free beer!
And I won!! Out of three games I won two, I'm terribly pleased even though
it may just mean I am only less crap than my friend. This seems likely to be
the case.
Then we played pool, and I won at that too! And I got a bit drunk! All in
all a very succesful night.
Apart from not finding ourselves dashing young men to steal us away. Alas,
our future was not to be found in Stirling that night.

I have now only 3 weeks and one day left of work(EEK).
Although it has been suggested I may meet my Knight in Shining Armour at
college. But I doubt that any boy in Falkirk (have you BEEN?!) will get past
my 243 point checklist.
Sunday is my last working Sunday. I have been given the next 2 off. Which
has never happened in the history of ever. Suspicious. Although it may have
something to do with them expecting me to be signed off on sick leave after
Christmas on account of me having been somewhat down (in not so many but
slightly scarier words) before my trip to London, I've just been informed..

Today I saw a motorbike and in place of a normal motorbike saddle was a
horse saddle.

I have just returned from the cinema with my younger sister to see A Night
At The Museum, I laughed so hard. What a terrific film! Although I thoguht
it'd be awfully funny funny to tell my sister she smelled of wee. But as it
happens apparently the toilets were really rather odorous(and odoriferous I
am sure) and rather than being amused or amusingly offended, she was really
rather concerned that she in fact did smell of wee. Which of course, would
not have been funny at all.

A recent survey says: Six out of Ten women regularly make calls with no
clothes on.
New survey asks: How many Sinisters regularly post naked?
Are you naked right now?

:)

Gx

- - -
Did you ever doubt it for a while
Did you ever watch your time with a cynical smile
Do this, take this, fake it all
And the world becomes again, irresistable