Sinister: And then broke into his office, with her clothes off

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Mon Jan 8 02:11:44 GMT 2007

Sinister

O' woe is me for I am sick!

Despite this I went to work ANYWAY. Now thats fucking hardcore.
On the way in I stopped in at Tesco and got prepared and got sorted out with
some Beechams Flu Plus and Lucozade and ready for my LAST EVER working
Sunday at my job.
And STILL no one has even so much as mentioned some sort of leaving thingy.
I've been hinting my heart out!!

I have a spare copy of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. And as I have no
reciept with which to return said spare copy I have decided to give it away.
Because i like it that much, and I'd like to give it to someone else who
likes, or would like it, as much or more!
But I do not know who too, so I thought...perhaps I could offer it as a
reward for the next person to organise some sort of Sinister shenanigans?
Maybe you already have a copy? Maybe you don't even like it?! Nah, thats not
possible. Well anyway its there and it needs a home. I'm even throwing in
free postage. Now thats fucking generous.

So my car had to go to the garage to have its brakes fixed. The plan was
this: I would drive it to the garage on the way to work and get a lift the
rest of the way. Be in work on time blah blah.
This is what happened: I got into my car, tried to drive away and there was
an almighty scraping noise. The brakes had locked on, that was the noise of
my wheels dragging along the ground. So the RAC were called and came out
which took a little over half an hour, then the chap had to take it to the
garage then come back to get his van, which took another 20 or so minutes
making me an hour late for work...the point is this- that hour could have
been spent in bed.

Oh goodness, look at the time I really must be getting to bed.

Gx

Why don't we share our solitude?