Sinister: /code insert post = yes + post = positive

Danny Farrell jeffreyzor at xxx.com
Tue Jan 9 00:52:52 GMT 2007

Dear Sinister,

I had an awful flu over christmas and new year and for some incredibly
strange reason i had a chain of feverish dreams all involving sinister.
Wait, i started that wrong:

Dear Sinister it's been about three years since my last confession, except
for that one time. We fell out over something, or i fell out with myself and
then ruthlessly destroyed all ties to my former existence. That seems about
right. Or:

Dear Sinister, it's been about three years since i last listened to Belle
and Sebastian. I liked to consume music back then, listening to the same
thing over and over until it was burned into my brain and then i'd grow
tired of things and my ears would move onto pastures new and strange and i'd
forget everything i ever heard before.

I got a new ipod for christmas and in between all the girls aloud or
whatever tigermilk somehow managed to find it's way onto my machine. I
wasn't blown away by some sort of transcendent beauty but i certainly wasn't
dissapointed either. And, sometimes when i lay in bed half delirious with
flu and i could be dreaming or we rule the school kicked in i thought, yeah,
that seems about right. I'll set about you with a knife and a bike chain is
my favourite misheard lyric ever. Wait,

First there was a mountain, then there wasn't, then there was.

Yrs,
etc.

Dxy

P.S i want a wii.