Sinister: A boy, a girl and a rendezvous

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Wed Jan 10 16:57:44 GMT 2007

Sinister

I take pictures.
And yesterday I read, on a photography forum that I frequent, that someone
voted one of my pictures one of the most inspiring images of 2006.
And that made me so proud that i could make even one person think that.
If anyone is interested, this is the picture:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45894665/

And Danny Farrell posted, beautifully I must say!!

Today my Mother has decided to gut out our loft. I have spent some hours
going through boxes upon boxes of memories.
I found a badge, hand drawn in pencil, "the balancing sheep of
ashby-de-la-zouche". What memories that brought back, not that I had ever
forgotten!

I have spent some hours going through pages upon pages of memories.

In a few hours I have seen the effect the years had on this nervous young
girl, enthuiastic and in love with everyone and everything. From smiling and
aching to be your friend, to smiling to stop you from looking any closer.
Growing too cynical for psuedonyms.

Its funny, how things change.
And then I woke up in London and realised that self pity is not the way
forward and now my face hurts from smiling too much for the last
week-and-a-half. Its GRATE! Hurrah!

He sent me a message earlier. On MSN. I just, couldn't be bothered talking
to him. He is so irrelevant! So long, fucker! Hes not that good looking, hes
not a very nice person, hes not particularly good in bed and he's BORING.
an example from the other week
Him: hey what have you been up to
Me: I am in London! Playing Wii and bowling and pool and drinking! What
about you?
Him: I've been adventuring in Edinburgh
(he works in Edinburgh)
Me: oh thats nice, what have you been doing and who with?
Him: I've been to the pub with some people from work I didn't really know
Me: uh huh.....how...exciting...

I keep reading The Aislers Set.

T Minus 17days left at work, scary scary! And I haven given up on the
hinting about a leaving do for me and I am going to email everyone in my
area tomorrow and tell them. I'm leaving, come out and buy me a pint. Ya
bastards.
Around thirty people have applied for the position I am leaving. Which is
odd... One of them yesterday left an impression...well presented enough
young lassie...til she opened her mouth
"Uhm heure fur thi un'rview ah' uhlivin".
Lose the Falkirk accent, darling, it doesn't do you any favours.

I suppose I should get ready for college.

Call me what you like :)
xxx

I take pictures.
His arms around her, holding her close. The human contact they both talked
of and desired. Moving back, his lips brush over hers. The human contact.
Their eyes meet, with a burning intensity, longing. She bites her lip, he
pulls her forward.  Her back arched, his fingers tracing a line down her
spine