Sinister: my wandering (alone) days aren't over... what about yours?

David Giordanella pimlicoparis at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 21:48:45 GMT 2007

        bonsoir dear sinisterines,

please don't be haughty or too smug towards me only because i'm french
(sic!), but i should like to know if this very site could create a love
chain for saint valentine's day...

not for the sake of not remaining alone on feb.14th- romance should inhabit
every single second of our lives anyway, in my humble opinion-& love
advertisements may not quite correspond to a belle & sebastian devotee's
list, but we could meet up more often...

       try & initiate me,

      david from paris (the capital of love? not quite!)