Sinister: Green Man + Sinister 10th bday picnic + stuff

jim taylor purpletrousers at xxx.com
Mon Jul 23 00:24:30 BST 2007

Dear selected members of the world.

Assuming travel to Wales is NOT as complicated as it was yesterday (the UK
is soggy to the point of saturation in some locations, international chums),
I'll be at Green Man festy again Robin, so soggy (or not) GM picnic ahoy!
any other takers? Word is Ian Annsummers may be - nay - *is* tempted, so
just needs a bit more of a tickle to get him out of Brum (or a free ticket I
imagine would do it).

But I'm more interested in Robin's co-op vouchers. Is this a tesco clubcard
thing or did they do something naughty + beg your forgiveness? Speaking os
which do I need to ask for yours / is it sacrilege to suggest B&S's "The
Monkey's are Breaking Out of the Zoo" (as approved of by my 3yr old niece in
Tokyo) is their best song in many years. By a mile. Have I said that before?
Some members of the Parish haven't even turned to that page in the Hymnbook
yet. tut tut. ONLY £5.99 delivered. for charidee. Come On!
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1871177/Colours-Are-Brighter/Product.html  /
www.coloursarebrighter.com/

I wore my bowlie t-shirt today to the aftermath (in Wales) of Gareth the
former Slot Jockey hero (of mine) / friend's wedding. Old gits amongst us
will remember Sinsterines pretending to be the band Slot Jockey (as per the
"pasty-faced vegan geeks... and we LOST!" - NME April 2000 comment) in a
5-a-side competition at ATP and doing rather well. I was lucky enough to
encounter friendly Belgian chaps 'Das Pop' do a gig/karaoke backing as part
of the do last night, they seemed rather lively + talented. Have they hit
anybody elses radar?

I plan to get another old B&S t-shirt out of the mothballs on 25th August
2007. Quite soon. allegedly http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2555826720
will tell you something about the ?evening proceedings but since that would
involved me registering for yet something else to see it, I don't know what
it'll tell you. What I do know is that we have been previously told and
should not forget:

>> Saturday 25th August
>> GRATE BIG BIRTHDAY PICNIC
>> Primrose Hill
>> That London
>>
>> Followed by dancing all night at Tigerw at nking: THE RETURN,

And that Carsmile Steve will soo tell us more. This text does *not* refer to
our cuddly CSS at the last Birthday pic-nic:

"It was an unrivalled force of destruction capable of inspiring sheer terror
in the hearts of the stoic. It was a sinister picnic crasher hell-bent on
havoc. It was a vicious villain who seemed to take pleasure in inflicting
injury on the innocent."

to save you the bother of reading on at
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208026,00.html (forgive me indymedia) it
continues "It was a squirrel. And it was one bad rodent..." (I haven't read
on, so not recommending clicky clicky)

Right. see you thens. without squirrrels.

(too many brackets) Jim