Sinister: The only living indie boy in West Africa...

Jim Muir Slideshow tomorrowsworldstudios at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 24 17:48:57 BST 2007

Afternoon all.

Long time listener, first time caller to the show

I know this is a bit of a curveball but I don't
suppose there's any sinister-listers in Ghana at the
current time?

I've been here for the last four months doing the
naive westerner thing- trying to save the world by
working as a volunteer. (Alas the Ghanaians all seem
pretty cool and still don't know its Christmas time,
despite my best efforts). I have to confess I'm
finding the pace of life wee bit slow and there's only
so much hi-life one can take. (The I-pod randomly spat
out the whole of the 'Queen is dead' last night which
sounded like a wonderfully exotic transmission beamed
in from space).

Anyway, it'd be nice to hear from anyone who happened
to be within a couple of hundred miles of Accra or
indeed anyone else who wishes to discuss the next
creative direction Belle and Sebastian should take.
Anyone for a socca/ high-life fusion? After all who
would have expected the last two albums MOR inspired
moves to go down so well?

Be seeing you

Jim Muir

The Jim Muir Slideshow-turning the sigh of despair into relief.
http://www.jimmuirslideshow.com
http://www.bowmanscapsule.co.uk
Management by Paul Devaney 07976290660 paul at judest.com