Sinister: The day you lost your arrogance, it broke my heart.

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Mon Mar 5 00:22:48 GMT 2007

Sinister.

Sitting, with my favourite wine (having had to visit three shops before I
found the right vintage).

Listening to The Divine Comedy.

Aside from which I have mainly been listening to Supersystem and David Ford.
David Ford...beautiful. Give him a listen. Really. And he did the most
enchanting cover of 'There Is A Light...'.
http://www.myspace.com/davidford

They have built a windfarm on the Campsie Fells, which I can see from my
bedroom window.
I like seeing the turbines. Although, I think WINDMILLS is a better word,
whether innaccurate or not.

So the other day this happened:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/6385189.stm
Thats on the motorway that is very near my house, I drove past it on the way
home from job II.
Then stupidly drove to Tesco in Cumbernauld later that evening, driving past
the 5mile tailback of diverted traffic from Bonnybridge to Castlecary
thinking, 'glad I don't have to go through that to get to the shop!'.
No, not on the way there I don't.
Fortunately, I know a detour :)

Its been suggested that the main reason people stop posting is because they
start getting regular sex.

That sounds reasonable.

It has also been suggested that other people are only mentioned in posts if
the poster has snogged them.

I thought it was because they left for ***. Either way, it makes them a
bunch of fuckers.
:)

I work (temporarily and not for much longer) 25miles away from my house.
The other morning I left the house at 7.19am.
The mileometer read: 79miles.
At 8.24am the mileometer read: 88.9 miles.
Recalling what was said earlier...I work 25miles away from home.
Fortunately at 8.24am I escaped the worst of it and my average speed was
upped from 9mph to maybe 19mph and I made it into work at 9am exactly.
I started at 8am. Ha! :)

The American came. I showed him the sights. Well, as much as you can
reasonably see in 2 days.
He arrived on Thursday, so I took him out in Glasgow. Sort of. We met up
with some..."Sinister" sorts and got very drunk.
On Friday we took a drive to the west coast, once back in Glasgow we walked
along the Clyde, for hours.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/iiisecondcreep/Glasgow%20and%20stars%20with%20Kyle/bridge2copy.jpg
On Saturday we walked around Kelvingrove Park, through Kelvingrove Museum,
to the Necropilis.
A late lunch and it started to get dark. We drove towards Stirling. I took
him up to the Wallace Monument, we walked up to it, but it was dark by then
so it was closed. Then we parked at Stirling Castle and went for a coffee in
Stirling.
It was getting late. But he was leaving the next day so instead of heading
towards Glasgow I turned towards Callander. And kept going.
We ended up at Balquhidder, so I took him to see the church and Rob Roy
MacGregors grave.
It was very very dark out there, there are no streetlights for miles. The
sky was amazing. I do not think I have ever seen so many stars.
We sat and watched stars and talked until late, then I took him back. And
said "see you later". And felt...unsure.
It was never meant to be anything other than straight forward, I was never
meant to feel anything.

He came back. Just...to see me.
I left the house on thursday morning to pick him up at Prestwick with
150miles on the clock.
I arrived home today, Sunday, with 670miles on the clock.
Hes such good fun, wonderful company and handsome.
Hmm.
This is a new and strange feeling.
Just...unusual.

I pace around the house