Sinister: Cat and Girl (redux)

FP forestpines at xxx.com
Thu May 17 08:29:44 BST 2007

Cat and Girl has indeed mentioned B&S before - I used to have the
relevant cartoon pinned to my office wall, before the Office
Facilities Manager told us our new walls were too valuable to pin
stuff to.  The cartoon you should be looking for is "Grrrl's
Scouting", where the Grrrl joins the Hipster Scouts, and gets badges
for joining a band, making zines, and owning a copy of Tigermilk.

I keep trying to persuade my mother's church singing group that they
should do a rendition of If You Find Yourself Caught In Love, but to
no avail.  I thought Sturan's Christianity had been well-known for a
long while now - now all we need to know is if they're also into BDSM
as per the IYFS lyrics.  Is calling him Sturan still an Official
Sinister Meme, or is that far too 1998 for modern tastes?

Repeat to self: I will write a proper post soon.  I will write a
proper post soon.  I will write a proper post soon, and anything I
tell you three times is true.

FP
http://www.symbolicforest.com/blog/