Sinister: Swedes ahoy!

Lawrence Mikkelsen lawrencemikkelsen at xxx.com
Wed Sep 5 11:07:00 BST 2007

hi there Sinister-inos.

Sorry to use the list for such a trivial pursuit ... just wondering if
there were any Swedish listees living in Malmo or Helsingborg (or, I
guess, Danes living in Copenhagen) who were planning on seeing the
Jens Lekman show at The Tivoli in Helsingborg on October 5th. I'm
going to be in Denmark at that time, and would be keen on making the
gig. I'd just like a bit of info in terms of where, exactly, the show
is, what time it starts, how easy it is to get back to Copenhagen at
night, etc. etc., and how easy it'd be to get tickets.

Any info (off-list) appreciated.

Lawrence