Sinister: Never late, never on time.

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Thu Sep 27 11:19:05 BST 2007

Sinister.

This is a tad late.

The picnic, was brilliant. It had been several years since I had been to a
picnic, and it was just as I remembered. So many old and new faces. There
was: food, drink, guitars, singing, impressions, football, cameras, Sinister
babies, a sack race, sun. Happy birthday was sang for Sinister and it even
had its own cake with a candle.

Here are some pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theboyfast/sets/72157601749145519/
and
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/iiisecondcreep/Sinisters%20Tenth%20Birthday/

I write this the day after my 24th birthday.
And next week I start University. BSc Quantity Surveying, at Heriot Watt in
Edinburgh.
It'll be 2011 when I graduate. 2011 is a long way away. Especially when you
are stuck in 2001.
The prospect of starting uni is slightly terrifying, I am trying to be
excited about it...but its not working very well. I know now, having
received my timetable on Tuesday, that I will be in five days a week.
Unfortunately I live 33miles away from the university. An awful lot of
driving or several hours a day on public transport.

It was nice, seeing so much activity on Sinister. Even some old names making
an appearance in #sinister.
It would have been nicer if it had lasted.

That is all.