Sinister: A Picnic on a Sunbeam (sinister bday picnic?)

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 7 13:08:36 BST 2008

Kenneth, you had to post that invite during a torrential downpour.

I am listening to COLOSSAL YOUTH which, thanks to the magic of Steady Mike's computer, has uploaded straight to iTunes without my having to enter all the song titles etc all over again. And the same goes for Morrissey Live in Buenos Aires, thanks to the magic of Mooro! Just have to see know whether the Left Banke and the Burrito Brothers at the Avalon Ballroom have been sprinkled with the same convenient fairy dust.