Sinister: Re: Sinister Bday picnic and mix tree

Amy Skelton amyskelton_yfd at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 7 13:18:06 BST 2008

Hello,

You can count me in to be there in my red knickers possibly with a rugby ball... but definitely a box of the Co-ops fair trade red wine!

Last time I had a bad 'incident' in Camden Town and didn't make it as far as Primrose Hill. There's some dodgy people as well as the nice.

Now that I have a nice laptop with CD burning capability I would be up for doing some mixes. The only thing I'm lacking is a vinyl to mp3 machine - gah I need my money for other things at the moment.

I'll be in London this weekend actually. Two of my very close friends are taking part in the triathlon. On Friday and Saturday I'll be at the Great British Beer Festival at Earl's Court. I'll be doing some working and some playing.

I've finally set up a facebook account (just search for Amy Skelton). I've signed up to the I'm feeling Sinister and Offbeat groups but it's still a work in progress.

Another work in progress is my myspace page - url /borokitty

I trust you are all well...

...Amy