Sinister: The Holy Land

Ethan Gold ethan at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 23:28:53 BST 2008

Hello strangers,

I've posted here every year or two so know few of you.  I'm celebrating the
completion of something I've been working on for years by taking a brief
tour of the Holy Land, aka GLASGOW.  I just was doing a video in Republic of
Ireland, am in Belfast now, but taking the ferry to Glasgow tomorrow!  I
don't know anyone there... Maybe this is a query for couchsurfing but I'd
love to share a pint or just get some guidance of where to go in my few days
in the big (Scottish) city.  Or I would be happy to be an admittedly thin
excuse for a Glasgow Sinister gathering.

Ethan

Ps I will go to London around Tuesday