Sinister: take yr novelty socks & shove it

Phil Coales phil.coales at xxx.com
Thu Dec 25 22:17:08 GMT 2008

dear, dear, Sinister:

got in nearly freezing this morning and since have been wrapped up in
new books, someone gentle gave me a copy of 'Ys' and it sounds better
than most other things, and now I am going to play more wine and drink
Nightfire (because I'm only going to be making this first post to
sinister, this yr, once, ever, ever). (because Croydon's where it's
at!). no 'BBC Sessions' but that's alright, I've got Christmas money
to spend.

hope you had a good one, hope all the fragrances are a-okay and the
wrapping paper's been cleared away (by someone else).

much love and loving,
Px