R: Sinister: Re: Echo's Answer (A duck's quack)

marcobraca at xxx.it> marcobraca at xxx.it>
Sun Jun 22 22:33:52 BST 2008

Yes, I'm still here from 11 years!
marco#7

hi Cal...

originale----
<sinister at missprint.org>
>Ogg: Sinister: Re: Echo's Answer (A duck's
quack)

<the_sad_witch at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Do you still exist, Sinister? Moreover, do
I? Why silence?

>I'll quote, if I may...
>
>"Cogito, ergo sum" (Latin: "I
think, therefore I am") - Rene Descartes
>"Better to remain silent and be
thought a fool than to speak out and
>remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

have, at least on Sinister, followed Honest Abe's tenet scrupulously
>for a
long while now but finally my operation has been completed and I
>have had my
scruples surgically removed!

>I'm glad that sinister is still alive and
kicking (occasionally like a
>Croatian penalty taker!) and after Gillian's
query I decided to type a
>quick missive to reassure you all that: Yes, I'm
still here. Yes, My
>badges (when I wear them) are always upside-down. Yes, I'm
still in
>the same job (nearly 10 years - a new record!) Yes, I'm happy and

>healthy and neither wealthy nor wise and Ooh! I'm getting married!
>(I'll not
bore you with the details but a good part of my decision was
>"If it's good
enough for Struan...")

>Some of you I have kept in touch with "off-list"
(albeit with varying
>degrees of success) and some of you, to my eternal shame,
I have not.
>My bad, mea culpa and oops: I suck at keeping in touch, rest
assured
>that when and if I see you it'll be just like old times ;-)
>
>I have
just read this the customary three times, I'll hit send now and
>go watch CSS
on Jonathan Woss.

>Calumn
>
>PS - I just thought I'd mention the fact that
I'm still in love with
>Aruni J's Sweet and Sour Tofu
>(http://www.joannou.
net/topofthestairs/sinifood/arunij.php#tofu)
>although I have to admit to
substituting chicken for the tofu, it all
>tastes the same anyway ;-)

> +-+
"sinsietr is a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper           +-+
> +-+  "legion
of bedroom saddo devotees" "peculiarly deranged fanbase" +-+
> +-+    "pasty-
faced vegan geeks... and we LOST!" - NME April 2000     +-+
> +-+
"frighteningly named Sinister List organisation" - NME May 2000  +-+
> +-+
"sick posse of f**ked in the head psycho-fans" - NME June 2001   +-+
> +-
+               Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa                 +-+
> +-
+               Snipp snapp snut, sa var sagan slut!                +-+