Sinister: we´ve come a long long way together

Jonathan Skinner jonathan.skinner at xxx.com
Sun May 4 12:03:43 BST 2008

Hello, I know there are people out there...
It´s strange reading things that I wrote 7 years ago and beyond. As I
turn into my 24th year, i realise that nearly 1/3 of it was spent on
this list. I grew up, in body at least in that time and the world
started to change beyond all recognition, all changes that were
reflected in this list. When I joined, i think i was in 2nd year of
secondary school, i was 14. Now I am 24, living and working in
Barcelona and with an amazing girl.
I have been going through the archieves, looking at my own posts and
posts that i remember fondly, its like hearing mention of long lost
names that you recognise and want to reach out to again.
It´s nice to see some action on here again. And its nice to have our
pasts back as well.

L.O.V.E

Jonathan