Sinister: Boozy nine-pinter Jane

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 9 15:40:08 BST 2008

Hello!

Wow welcome Leah.  Have you bought all the B+S albums yet?  Which one's
your favourite?

I really like the red one with the girl holding her face with a book on
the bed in the cover, my favourite song is Dog on Wheels though, cos it
all sounds spanish and in the end it sounds as though he says "one day
in SPAIN I'll take him down to the road anything goes", I still like to
imagine that those were the lyrics as I've never been to Spain, but one
day I will and it will be anything goes, once the Spainish girls grab a
hold of me.

I loved all the DIY videos too, they looked so much fun to make and so
lo-tech, and I like to think that they probably never imagined how many
times those videos will get watched when they made it - there's one on
youtube just now for dog on wheels that has been seen 55,623 times, with
someone (who isn't even me) writing "my favourite song." as a comment,
just 2 weeks ago!

My friend went to Stockholm recently and went to see a Vaselines
concert!  And apparently Stevie was there, and Belfast Bob!  It sounded
pretty exciting, I would have liked to see the Vaselines I think.

Glad that this list is alive again!

Ken

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
Entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the
Message to mail.administrator at uclh.nhs.uk.  We have scanned this email
before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is
absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not
Be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be
Discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.
NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any
failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust (UCLH).