Sinister: one of your sessions

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 10 01:57:29 BST 2008

I too noticed the advent of ms Radecki and would like to welcome her to sinister.

I see (where) Kenneth Chu talked about going to Spain and the senoritas getting a hold of him. OK, Kenneth. Off you go. Good. No, I like Kenneth. He is a good fellow and a good goalkeeper and in June he organized a whole music 'festival' of sorts in Brixton!

I see (when) Krister Bladh posted and it reminded me how I always used to assume that this was a woman's name. I don't know why. Evidently I was mistaken. I am still keeping in mind the possibility that I might meet Krister Bladh, in Sweden, some time! Though if I carry on this way, it might never happen.

> have their treasured mp3s of "my girl's got
> miraculous technique" and such but i can't wait to
> hear it all in hi-fi :)

I don't have it. How does it go? I don't know whether I approve of that title.

> stevie was also saying that his long-awaited solo album
> should be along soon.

By whom is it long-awaited? Presumably by its author. Is it more long-awaited than the next Ricky Ross solo LP?

I do not understand why Mister Bladh's mail carries the following advertisement, which I am now going to repeat.

> Shape Welding Machine
> Affordable CNC welding & cutting system. Free Catalog
> Download.
> http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=12d847fa48c2f077f9f3593528d9fe79

Nor do I understand why it then says
> Powered by Outblaze

What does that mean? I do not know. But then, guided by a friend from Japan, I bought an EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE today. We put lots of his music on it. That bit was OK. Then I brought it home and copied the music to my computer. It took 16 minutes. I had to wonder whether I have done the wrong thing. I thought the point of the hard drive was to take files off the computer, not add files to the computer. I don't, of course, understand how this computer, or any computer, works anyway.

In closing down and selling out I would like to salute Radecki, Apps, Chu and Bladh for their recent writings, and Honey bien sur, for whatever.