Sinister: I think of me when I'm doing the dishes.

robhalcrow at xxx.uk> robhalcrow at xxx.uk>
Sat Aug 15 09:12:51 BST 2009

Hello hello.

Mr Underwear said,
“I love Another
Saturday on the Dark is the Night compilation, I do like it when he
goes all folky.”

I was bit slow getting the CD but I agree it’s a lovely song.  It
sounds like it belongs in a kitchen sink drama to me. Black and white,
early 60s. Shocking in those days but not now. Is Stuart doing more
explicitly religious (Christian) lyrics in the last few years? He’s
very open about how much his local church means to him. Was too on the
Life In Limbo programme. That was definitely worth hearing, if you were
lucky enough.

As for Mr Chu‘s doubts, I haven’t heard any unfavourable reviews of
God Help The Girl. I only know 2 people though who’ve heard it and I’m
one of them. I think it’s one of those albums which reveal more and
more the more you play it. (I used the word ‘more’ 3 times in 5 words.
Very poor.)

In my dream last night I was talking to Alex Klobouk (of GHTG and
cover star of many B&S…covers). We were discussing creativity, football
and a new biopic of Grace Slick. I went into the kitchen to wash up a
mug and saw my own reflected in the kitchen window. I looked hideous.

Robert

Get away from it all with Tiscali Travel -  http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel