Sinister: Bit it takes more than this

Gayle E. Anderson iiisecondcreep at xxx.com
Fri Dec 18 16:20:51 GMT 2009

Sinister.

I last tried to write a post on the 30th of October, and it looked like
this:

Sinister.

Twice this evening I have heard B&S on the TV. First it was Expectations
and then a few minutes ago TBWTAS.

I don't have anything to say, really. I am at home alone for the first
time since my significant other and I moved in together back in May.

Except I started writing this over a month ago, I am now at home alone
for the second time and I haven't heard B&S at all today.

Third time lucky, it has now been almost two months since I started
writing this, and I don't think I have heard B&S since I started writing
it. As with the last two times I am home alone, this time until Tuesday.

This time, the fourth time, I am home alone but this time only until the
end of the working day. I have not heard B&S again since that first try.

I still don't have much to say. I am now in my third year at university,
and I dislike it as much as ever. I was so pleased and proud and happy
when I applied and got in to uni, especially when I found out I had been
accepted into my first choice. I am not sure what I expected to happen,
or where life would take me next. But I am certainly not where I hoped
or wanted to be. I suppose I am a little disappointed. A lot disappointed.

I liked Joe's post. It is a nice feeling, when you can listen to music
and remember the way it used to make you feel, and maybe even feel that
way again. For this reason, there are many albums I own that I may never
listen to again. I never want that music to be associated with anything
else, and I am afraid that if I listen to them again, and they can't
make me feel the way they used to, that those memories will be tainted
forever. And I'll never have that feeling again.