Sinister: Re: Where does this plug go?

Amy Skelton amy.e.skelton at xxx.com
Tue May 26 12:44:35 BST 2009

I second Honey's request for Birmingham news. On that train of thought
it would be good to hear about the ATP meet too.

We're just two months away from Indietracks fest
(http://www.indietracks.co.uk). I'm guessing there's a few
Sinisterites past and present who will be going so I wondered if there
was any interest in arranging a meet up during the weekend...? There's
still tickets available from Ticketweb. I'd start a facebook event but
only have three Sinister friends on there and one of those three
doesn't do festivals anymore. Besides, it would be nice to generate
some list action.

I'm not going to Glasto this year unfortunately but I did notice that
on the usual Siniglasto slot of Thurs night there is a new stage open
with bands on all night which is a bonus. For those of you that do
usually imbibe from the Brother's pear cider (perry) bar you should be
able to get 2 litre bottles to take with you.

I'm glad I've subscribed to the God Help The Girl releases but was a
bit miffed when my Come Monday Night 7" single ends abruptly when the
song doesn't seem to have finished on both sides. At least it's not
warped or scratched like a The Boy Least Likely To release that I
purchased.

Has anyone got any exciting trips planned? I'm having to defer to next
year as I'm waiting to see if I can start back at work.

Bye for now...

...Amy