Sinister: Blue Jean Bop

Eric eric.brasure at xxx.com
Mon Oct 5 14:31:05 BST 2009

I think it's absolutely adorable that people still make mix CDs!

I don't know anything else about anything else, really, except to say
that things were probably about as good or as bad then as they are
now. Just watch Mad Men if you don't believe me. Of course in that
reality the Beatles haven't invented rock music yet so it's a bit
drab.