Sinister: I Don't Want To Play Football

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 16:09:45 BST 2010

For all those who aren't going to Latitude, we're putting on a B&S Singles
Special at HDIF. B&S will be playing at exactly the same time we'll do doing
the club in central London, so if you can't make Latitude come and dance
with us!

Over the course of the night we'll be playing a track from every B&S single
that's been released to date. Possibly the lead track or perhaps one of the
cool b-sides. We'll decide on the night. The full list of singles is as
follows:

1) Dog On Wheels/The State I'm In/String Bean Jean/Belle & Sebastian
2) Lazy Line Painter Jane/You Made Me Forget My Dreams/Photo JennyA Century
Of Elvis
3) A Century Of Fakers/La Pastie De La Bourgeoisie/Beautiful/Put The Book
Back On The Shelf (the "3...6...9 Second Of Light" EP)
4) This Is Just A Modern Rock Song/I Know Where The Summer Goes/The
Gate/Slow Graffiti
5) Legal Man/Judy Is A Dick Slap/Winter Wooskie
6) Jonathan David/Take Your Carriage Clock And Shove It/The Loneliness Of A
Middle Distance Runner
7) I'm Waking Up To Us/I Love My Car/Marx And Engels
8) Step Into My Office, Baby/Love On The March/Desperation Made A Fool Of Me
9) I'm A Cuckoo/Stop Look And Listen/(I Believe In) Travellin' Light
10) Your Cover's Blown/Wrapped Up In Books/Your Secrets/Cover (Version)
11) Funny Little Frog/Meat And Potatoes/I Took A Long Hard Look
12) The Blues Are Still Blue/The Life Pursuit/Mr Richard
13) White Collar Boy/Long Black Scarft/Heaven In The Afternoon.

So, 13 B&S songs throughout the night. Should be fun!

----------

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Saturday July 17th
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PP, three minutes walk from
Oxford Circus tube station, 9pm-3am, £4 members, £6 non members. Membership
is free from www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
Guest DJ: Lang & Lopez (The Actionettes)
Plus B&S Singles Special!

We play:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle &
Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange
Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The
Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight
Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids