Sinister: I'll come to visit you on rainy days and Mondays

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 14:48:23 BST 2010

--

I agree. The song is not about an actual frog. In fact it is barely even about a metaphorical frog. As far as I can remember it is about an imaginary romance.

I associate the song, a little bit, with Kenneth Chu, not because his romances are ever imaginary but because he was one of the first people to draw it to our, or at least my, attention here on sinister in perhaps early 2006. He probably made various puns about it too.

I feel that it is time for Sister Disco to contribute but I also fear that Sister Disco is not reading this.