Sinister: bapps wants the ticket fraud to stop

ken chu redbulldozers at xxx.com
Thu Mar 15 12:37:15 GMT 2012

Many thanks to Sam Walton for the heads up on Bapps' heroics on BBC!
I had a little cry at the end when he manfully escorted the unruly
gentleman off the premises.  Star of the show.

Not too much contents really, except also I think I saw Sam Walton at
Rowan's bowling last Saturday - it may have been someone else though.
I was feeling flat he seemed a mile away.  It's been a while since
there has been Sinister Bowling, to be honest.

I wonder how many of you still read these e-mails.  I'm going to keep
sending them though (I even signed up using a new email address.  Out
of the nursery now!), maybe it'll be like digging a hole into the wall
and then telling it all my secrets, and then filling that hole again.

Maybe you would even reply.  Or even post!  eek.

I just watched a Youtube video of "I want the world to stop" that
includes subtitle - and I never realised that it had a line that said:
"Let me step out of my shell, I'm wrapped in sheets of milky winter disorder"
That Sturan - never stops writing songs about whacking off, does he?

I also liked this thing I've noticed people seem to do on every
Youtube music video comments now, where they'd make a "funny" comment
on the number of dislikes on the video

e.g. on Tracy Chapman "Fast Cars" there'll be a comment like "15
people have slow cars lol"

I dunno what they'd do on B&S ones:

4 people never fought in a war omg!
6 people like leopard milk wtflolbbq
10 people took the carriage clock but didn't shove it!!!!  rofl!

No idea.  That's all for now.

Ken

--
ken