Sinister: The great digest competition cockup of 2015

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Sun Apr 12 00:25:18 BST 2015

Brief, I promise. Firstly my thanks to El Duke for a fine words of
Stuart's book which makes me feel that it wasn't necessarily just me on
happy pills thinking it was quite good. If *you* won a copy, please let
us all know.

Secondly my apologies to Robert who stands in for everyone on the digest
who received it too late to enter the competition. I am sorry! I forget
how this thing works. By way of pathetic apology there's some sort of
related competition doodah at:

https://www.waterstones.com/blog/in-the-all-night-cafe-stuart-david

and a link to a playlist of songs that Stuart M gave Stuart D one day
(pre-B&S) on a cassette when he was ill. Here's that playlist. The last
song still never fails to makes me glow attractively.

Salad Days - Young Marble Giants
Veils of Colour - The Blue Aeroplanes
Hours of Darkness Have Changed My Mind - Felt
Ballad of The Times - Everything But The Girl
Almost Prayed - The Weather Prophets
Oomingmak - Cocteau Twins
Sorry For Laughing - Josef K
Brighter - The Railway Children