Sinister: Write about muff

Ken Chu pykachu at xxx.com
Fri Apr 24 01:56:15 BST 2015

Just as a public service announcement I'd like to clarify that I am
not Laurel Violet.

I'm listening to GIPWTD (awaiting backronym) - I thought it's quite
good.  I particularly enjoy "Enter Sylvia Plath" as it reminded me of
a particular dirty dream.

I've been meaning to write ever since Sinister returned.  Actually,
I've been meaning to write to you for ages.  One time, talking to an
old Sinisterine (old as in old friend, not age-wise - well, to be fair
we're all getting on a bit) I'm pretty sure I boldly claimed that I
would write one post a day, and won't stop, until everybody starts to
write again.

But it seems everybody is back, and I have not yet written a single
thing - which saved me a job, but also exposes the fact that I hadn't
made the effort to get in touch even more.

That is not to say that I do not think of you though, which happens
more often than one expects: Every time I ride a bus (very often), or
when I listen to TWATTYBUS or FISHYCLAP or the red one with the boring
acronym and the blue one with the breast (quite often), or when I go
to primrose hill (not frequent) or Scotland (long overdue) or flying
to US on adventures with woefully inadequate planning (those were the
days).

I even went to the LAST EVER ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES (which later
turned out to be only the SECOND LAST EVER, and now turned out not to
be even that - but that's another thing altogether) at Camber Sands.
What memories of that place, eh?

It was pretty weird, actually.  Being an ADULT - as much as I pretend
not to be one.  We brought wine that wasn't the cheapest on offer, and
actually made food using that kitchen and went to bed at a respectable
time, in my own chalet - come of think of it, it was pretty shit, to
be honest, so I'm glad that that was the last ever one (except it
fucking even wasn't the last ever one at all, or the second last ever,
but that's another thing altogether).

What else do I remember?  Falling asleep upstairs at the garage.
Falling asleep and getting ejected from Tron.  Falling asleep on 5
different night buses after Tigermilking at Bar Oporto.  Most of those
times, I was probably dreaming of you.

I have lots more to write, but this is already long.  I will write
again soon, I promise, and you should too.

Ken