Sinister: Where were you when I king in this part of town?

Queen K lazyqueenkara at xxx.com
Fri Feb 20 20:37:07 GMT 2015

Wow, wow, wow. Belle & Sebastian are back in my life. Is anybody else all signed up for ATP2015? I was one of the lucky ones who attended the first Bowlie Weekender at Camber Sands, traveled down on the Magical Mystery Bus. Back then, in 1999, I was a sad, lonely American teen, studying at the Glasgow School of Art on a semester abroad. I knew nothing. I met Jarvis Cocker. I met a lovely boy called Sean from the Orkneys. I followed the Gentle Waves around on their tour like a psycho.

I remember a lot of you lovely folks. We might have traded cassette tapes.

Now I'm a happily grown-up lady in her 30's. A librarian. I'm spending the winter knitting cabled afghans and watching old movies. When the weather gets warm again it will be time to put my dancing shoes back on.

My wandering days are far from over.

xx Kara