Sinister: My inbox is reawakeing

Guðmundur Jóhannsson gummi at xxx.net
Sat Feb 21 21:06:06 GMT 2015

Hi all,

When I saw these Sinister e-mails piling up I was afraid to open them.
First I though they were some kind of spam reminding me about old times but
then I started to remember names and it all came back to me. I was glad
because now my inbox is actually getting some fun emails instead of the
regular mumbo jumbo. It would be fun if this would last. A closed FB group
could be fun also if the retro email list is not suiting anymore like
someone mentioned before me.

All this time has gone by, we have all grown up and are probably doing all
kinds of stuff around the worl and even the band that binds us all together
has matured in ways I am still trying to digest if I really like or not.

I just finished putting my 15 month old daughter to sleep and my 4 year old
daughter is practising writing her own name before going to sleep. The wife
is abroad and we are listening to Tigermilk like we often do.It=C2=B4s eith=
er
that or Postman Pat in Icelandic. We have a Tigermilk poster on the wall
here, the 4 year old often asks about that poster. She says that the girl
is breastfeeding the tiger because the tigers mother was ill and the woman
loves the tiger so much and wants it as a pet.

Enjoy your weekend gang,
Gummi Joh