Sinister: My claim for a Sinister trainspotter award

Bruno Gomes Bruno.Gomes at xxx.pt
Thu Aug 25 12:37:29 BST 2016

Hi all, but especially Honey,

At the footer of the latest Digest, we have => End of Sinister Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

But in the previous (or close enough) Digest, from "some days ago", we had => End of sinister-digest V4 #1445

So, how come we change from V4 to Vol 2?

Anyway... so glad to hear that the lis tis still alive, and one last thing: PLEASE don't move to facebook!

And now a lame attempt to bring some activity to the list:

1 - Would you all please send your opinions on what would be your B&S all time bestof? But with "some constraints" (so the thing gets balanced through ALL the discography), like so:
- the elegible records are the 8 studio albums (i.e. no EPs, singles, or soundtracks)
- you must pick (at least) 1 track from each record
- you must come up with a total of 11 tracks OR 46 minutes total running time (yes, the average number of tracks and running time of said 8 studio albums)

2- Well, the same as 1, but for the "worst of".

Last but not least: can anyone please remind me of all the álbum acronyms? (such as fishyclap, etc) - did all the "later" albums receive this treatment?

<off>