Sinister: My claim for a Sinister trainspotter award

B. Clay Moore hawaiiandick at xxx.com
Tue Aug 30 07:05:54 BST 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Bruno Gomes via Sinister <
sinister at lists.missprint.org> wrote:

> 1 - Would you all please send your opinions on what would be your B&S all
> time bestof? But with "some constraints" (so the thing gets balanced
> through ALL the discography), like so:
> - the elegible records are the 8 studio albums (i.e. no EPs, singles, or
> soundtracks)
> - you must pick (at least) 1 track from each record
> - you must come up with a total of 11 tracks OR 46 minutes total running
> time (yes, the average number of tracks and running time of said 8 studio
> albums)

What an absolutely impossible task! But as an obsessive list maker, I
couldn't resist:

1. Expectations
2. She's Losing It
3. Stars of Track and Field
4. Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
5. If You're Feeling Sinister
6. The Boy With the Arab Strap
7. Waiting For the Moon to Rise
8. I'm a Cuckoo
9. Roy Walker
10. Funny Little Frog
11. I Didn't See It Coming
12. Nobody's Empire

> 2- Well, the same as 1, but for the "worst of".

Tried. Couldn't bring myself to do it.

Hopeless.

--
B. Clay Moore