Sinister: Obsessive list makers united take over (v2)

Bruno Gomes Bruno.Gomes at xxx.pt
Wed Aug 31 12:30:22 BST 2016

Hi all,

I must confess than I almost shed a tear when I realized that someone had accepted my "B&S all time bestof" challenge!
Oddly enough, in B. Clay Moore's bestof there's 1 track that I would possibly consider for my "worst of" (Roy Walker) Shame on me for not posting (yet?) my own 2 lists, but time is short and I've been busy ranking Moz studio albums (from best to worst: Vauxhall & i; You are the quarry; Viva hate; Southpaw gramar; Your arsenal; Ringleader of the tormentors; Years of refusal; Kill uncle; Maladjusted - and yes, there's 1 album missing in this list)

-B