Sinister: If you're feeling 'Gin is the answer' (PICNIC x 2: ALBERT MEMORIAL 22nd / 23rd JUNE)

Ken Chu pykachu at xxx.com
Mon Jun 20 17:48:27 BST 2016

Hello Sinisters,

2016 has been pretty shit, eh?

Luckily, Professor Brian Cox is still alive, and things can only get
better!  Because there are 2 (TWO) Belle and Sebastian gigs at Royal
Albert Hall!  THIS WEEK!  playing TIGERMILK and IYFS!  WTF!

So much excitement, but NO picnic has been announced, it seems????  NO
PICNIC!  Scary thought - I wouldn't blame one if one BRICKS IT right
now - well, REMAIN calm, all.  Here is not ONE but TWO picnics being
announced!

SINISTER PICNIC 1
===============
PRE-TIGERMILK Thursday 22nd JUNE
Albert Memorial, 5pm
It is right opposite Royal Albert Hall (Map reference here:
http://tinyurl.com/jtddyk4)
Look out for sinister looking folks with upside down badges?

Bands start 7:45pm so plenty of drinking time

SINISTER PICNIC 2
===============
PRE-IYFS Thursday 23nd JUNE
Albert Memorial, 5pm
It is right opposite Royal Albert Hall (Map reference here:
http://tinyurl.com/jtddyk4)
Look out for sinister looking folks with upside down badges?

Yes - this is the same plan as 22nd June!!

WHAT IF IT RAINS?
I suggest meeting at The Queens Arms instead - it's two minutes walk from RAH
30 Queen's Gate Mews, London SW7 5QL
http://tinyurl.com/zsw4wf2

See you there??  Private e-mail me for my mobile if you would like to
have a number to call in case of getting lost etc.

Gin and Red Bulls to all,
Ken