Sinister: My claim for a Sinister trainspotter award

Ian Halliday ian.halliday at xxx.com
Sat Sep 3 15:38:53 BST 2016

The first two albums were generally referred to as Tigermilk and Sinister,
which seem quite reasonable.
The next two were abbreviated as twattybus and fishyclap, neither of which
my spellchecker recognises as words.
I don't know of any other dubious abbreviations till we get to the most
recent album, occasionally called gippywand.
Can anyone help with the ones I have missed?

Ian

--
Ian W Halliday, BA Hons, SA Fin, MBCS
Please visit http://www.ianwhalliday.ltd.uk/