Subject: Re: Sinister: cover star
From: Katrina House <[email-masked]>
To: Gillian McKay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:54:47 +0100

Ummm ....

well, i've had quite a lot of people ask me this ... strange as it may
seem.

it's actually wee chris geddes without his glasses.  

*sigh*

(i think he'd kill you if he knew about the liam gallagher comparisons
...)

oh, and just in case you were wondering, the girl on the inside is
isobel.

all the pictures (minus the one of bel) were taken on the set of the
filming for "is it wicked not to care" ... which is very amusing.

bye,
Katrina.

-- 
************************************************************************
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:[email-masked]
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk